Webinar: Selecting the Right Pressure Sensor for Your Application
Pressure sensors are used extensively for measurement purposes but often are made incorrectly. Understanding how to select a sensor and the criteria for test and measurement applications can allow you to select the right sensor for specific applications.
All manufacturing mainly has a test and measurement department in research and development along with a production control and quality verification. With temperature and pressure being the top two parameters commonly measured, it's important to achieve data appropriate to each requirement. In this webinar, we discuss how to detect an accurate sensor as well as the differences between transducers and transmitters.
- Glossary of terms used in the selection of pressure sensors
- Understanding what is meant by accuracy
- How to select the most economical sensor for an application
- How to make sure the pressure sensor is compatible with the media
- Recognizing the importance of knowing the application temperature