STS ATM.1ST Precision Pressure Transmitter, 4-20 mA
The ATM.1ST is an electronically compensated pressure transmitter providing a 2-wire, 4-20 mA analog output. The transmitter offers accuracies of ≤ 0.05% FS or ≤ 0.1% FS including linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, zero and span setting errors. Modular construction and more than 30 year proven history of STS piezoresistive sensor technology provide manufacturing flexibility and offers fast delivery for all pressure ranges.
- Accuracy: ≤ 0.05% FS or ≤ 0.1% FS
- Full scale ranges from 0-1 to 0-20,000 psi
- Gauge, absolute or sealed gauge
- Operating temperature: -40 to 300° F
- Output: 4 to 20 mA
- Available with Intrinsically Safe Certification
The ATM.1ST is now available with a bulk head fitting.
Typical Applications Include:
Industrial Process - Test Benches - Engine Tests - Test & Measurement - Automotive