STS ATM.1ST/IS Precision Pressure Transmitter, 4-20 mA
The ATM.1ST/IS is an electronically compensated pressure transmitter providing a 2-wire, 4-20 mA analog output. The transmitter offers accuracies of ≤ 0.05% FS or ≤ 0.1% FS including linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, zero and span setting errors. Modular construction and the 20 year proven history of STS piezoresistive sensor technology provide manufacturing flexibility and offers fast delivery for all pressure ranges.
- Total Error Band: typical 0.3% FS
- Compensated temperature: -40 to 255° F
- Full scale ranges from 1 to 15,000 psi
- Gauge, absolute or sealed
- Accuracies of ≤ 0.05 or 0.1%
- Output: 4-20 mA
The ATM.1ST/IS is now available with a bulk head fitting.
Typical Applications Include:
Process control and monitoring - Chemical Processing - Oil and Gas Industry - Power Generation