DS Level Probe
The model DS series (Dip Stick Level Probe) transmitter is designed for top mount locations in tanks. This unit is ideal for installation in mixing, blending, white water tanks and wastewater treatment locations. Supplied with either a 1" (Miniature) or 1 1/2" ceramic diaphragm sensor the Dip Stick Level Probe transmitter provides a stable measuring environment for many difficult applications. Non-standard lengths can be order to individual specifications.
- Ranges: 0 to 5" WC through 0 to 300 PSI
- 316L Stainless Steel tubing
- Standard lengths 18", 2', 4', 6' and 8'
- 4-20 mA, Analog or Smart HART Protocol
- LCD Display available
- Can be ordered with any PMC electronics terminal junction
Flexible configurations to suit your specific application are available including SMART technology using Hart protocol, Aluminum or Stainless Steel terminal heads, LCD displays, remote electronics, and chemical resistant cable.