STS ATM.1ST Precision Pressure Transmitter, Voltage
The ATM.1ST is an electronically compensated pressure transmitter providing a 3-wire, analog voltage output. The transmitter offers accuracies of ≤ 0.05% FS including linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, zero and span setting errors. Modular construction and the more than 30 year proven history of STS piezoresistive silicon sensor technology provide manufacturing flexibility and offers fast delivery for all pressure ranges.
- Total Error Band down to 0.15% FS
- Compensated temperature: -40 to 255° F
- Full scale ranges from 0-1 to 0-15,000 psi
- Gauge, absolute or sealed
- Accuracies of ≤ 0.05%
- Output: 0-5/10 Vdc and 0.5-4.5 Vdc
The ATM.1ST is now available with a bulk head fitting.
Typical Applications Include:
Test & Measurement - Industrial Process - Test Benches - Engine Tests - Automotive