STS ATM.1ST Precision Pressure Transmitter, 4-20 mA
The ATM.1ST is an electronically compensated pressure transmitter providing a 2-wire, 4-20 mA analog output. The transmitter offers accuracies of ≤ 0.05% FS or ≤ 0.1% FS including linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, zero and span setting errors. Modular construction and the 20 year proven history of STS piezoresistive sensor technology provide manufacturing flexibility and offers fast delivery for all pressure ranges.
The ATM.1ST is now available with a bulk head fitting.
ATM.1st 4-20 mA
- Accuracy: ≤ 0.05% FS or ≤ 0.1% FS
- Full scale ranges from 1 to 15,000 psi
- Gauge, absolute or sealed gauge
- Operating temperature: -40 to 300° F
- Output: 4 to 20 mA
- Available with Intrinsically Safe Certification