Mud Level and Density Monitor LD Series
PMC specializes in reliable precision transmitters for fluid level measurement in challenging locations and applications since 1963. This compact, rugged transmitter combines two ceramic capacitive sensors to accurately measure drilling fluid density and level. Designed for simple installation into the Mud Pit, the 7.5 feet long dual sensor assembly can be extended or mounted into the side of the tank (pit).
- Real Time Measurement of Drilling Mud Density
- Stainless Steel Probe 7.5 ft with 6 ft extensions
- Ranges 6.67 to 20 lbs/Gallons (0.8 to 2.4 SG)
- Vertically mounted sensors /clog-free operation
- Accuracy 0.25% or better typical
- Turn Key Systems available