- Slimline Miniature Electronic Pressure Transmitter - Cable Version
- Miniature Electronic Pressure Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
- Smart Electronic Pressure, Level and Vacuum Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
Related Product Categories
- Analog Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
- Smart HART® Protocol Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
- Process Connections
Pulps contain undesirable fibrous and non-fibrous materials, which should be removed before the pulp is made into paper or board.
Screening involves removing small particles of dirt and grit by using rotating screens and centrifugal cleaners.
PMC transmitters with remote flush-mount sensor are used to measure the pressure drop across the Screens. This gives an indication of when the Screen becomes plugged. The Remote Electronics Option handles high heat and vibration associated with digesters and the ceramic sensing diaphragm resists abrasion from the stock.
In addition, PMC flush-mount standard and miniature diaphragm transmitters are used to measure water and stock levels.