- DS Level Probe
- Miniature Electronic Pressure Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
- Smart Electronic Pressure, Level and Vacuum Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
Related Product Categories
- Pneumatic Miniature Flush-Mount Pressure & Level Transmitters
- Analog Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
- Smart HART® Protocol Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
- Process Connections
Bales of waste paper are loaded into a circular tank containing water called a hydrapulper. The hydrapulper has a very powerful agitator at the bottom which breaks up the bales into small pieces. The pulp mass created looks like thick porridge. When the disintegrating process is complete, the pulp is discharged to storage or the next process. Hydrapulpers used mainly for handling waste paper include devices for removing contaminates such as wire, plastic, paper clips, staples, etc.
PMC DS Level Probe or PMC Smart HART DS Level Probe is ideal for use in Hydrapulpers, as it can be installed from the top of the tank and is not affected by agitation.
In addition, standard PMC flush-mount pneumatic and electronic transmitters are commonly used to measure water and stock levels.