- DS Level Probe
- Electronic Pressure, Level and Vacuum Extended Diaphragm Transmitter
- Smart Electronic Pressure, Level and Vacuum Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
- Miniature Electronic Pressure Transmitter - Terminal Head Version
Related Product Categories
- Pneumatic Miniature Flush-Mount Pressure & Level Transmitters
- Analog Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
- Smart HART® Protocol Electronic Flush-Mount Transmitters
The stock passes to a blending chest, which is an agitated tank where chemicals can be added and mixed with the stock to obtain the required characteristics. Dyes are also added, as necessary, to color the paper. Dyes fix themselves to the cellulose fibers and are resistant to light and water.
Each grade of paper and board requires a very accurate blend of pulps and additives and the properties of the paper are continually monitored by computers during manufacture.
PMC DS Level Probe or PMC Smart HART DS Level Probe is ideal for use in Blend Chests as it can be installed from the top of the tank and is not affected by agitation.
In addition, standard PMC flush-mount pneumatic and electronics transmitters are commonly used to measure water/chemical and stock levels.