High Pressure Transducer
The VB series has been designed specifically for those applications where very high pressures up to 45,000 psi are to be measured, and temperatures might be as high as 500°F. Typical applications range from oil field instrumentation, including MWD down hole, to turbine engine monitoring. The performance is achieved by using the very latest processes in thin film stain gauge techniques and is offered without active amplification or compensation.
- Accuracy: ≤± 0.1 % FS BSL
- Ranges up to 45,000 psi
- Continuous operation at 260°C or 500°F
- Thin Film Technology on Stainless Steel
- Output: 5-10 mV from 5V dc supply
- Small Size: 1/2" Diameter